This professional grade tool removes spring bars without having to take the watch bracelet clasp off. Features a specially shaped stainless steel handle which aligns the tips and evenly compresses the spring bar for simple removal without slipping or scratching the case. Hardened steel tips are extra fine, just 1.0mm, ideal for brands with very little space between the case lugs and bracelet. Set includes the spring bar tool, a hex driver (1.4mm) to change tips, plus an extra pair of reversible tips. Overall size is 4.5" x 1.75".
- Professinal style spring bar remover
- Remove and insert spring bars simply without removing the clasp
- Max opening is 1-1/4" (32m)
- Fine tips for narrow openings
- Reversible tips
- Spare set included with tool to replace them