These generic made to fit Cartier® clasps are used on leather bands. This style is often called a deployment or deployant clasp. The finished ends of these clasps looks similar to a "C". The top "C" portion snaps down to hold the clasp secure to the band. To release, simply lift up on the open "C" portion of the clasp and slide the band out. These are generally used on the Ballon Blue® model. These can also be used on standard leather bands as a more secure clasp. Available in Silver or Gold color.
- Imitation made to fit Cartier® clasp
- Made to fit the Ballon Blue® model
- Can be used on standard leather bands
- Referred to as a deployment or deployant clasp
- Snap fit and release for added security
- Available in Steel or Gold color
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.
***Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Cartier®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.***