Individual Loupe for Jewelry and Watchmaker Standard Plastic 2.5x to 10x
(You save )
Available in different magnifications. Use the drop down menu for options. Focal length is the distance from the object being magnified, the lens must be, to be in focus.
This pocket size loupe has distortion free lenses. The shape of this eye loupe allows it to rest comfortably in the eye socket for hands-free use. It is economical with ground and polished lens set in a lightweight black plastic frame. Can also be used with a headspring for an inexpensive hands-free head mounted magnifier. Loupe magnifiers have a 22mm lens diameter and 33mm diameter eye-piece opening.
- Large 22mm plastic loupes allow for easy hands-free viewing of small parts
- Great for watch repair, jewelry design and more
- Lens magnification ranges from 2.5x - 10x with varying focal distances
- Lens measures 22mm in diameter
- Eyepiece opening measures 33mm in diameter
- Height of loupe (distance between lens and eyepiece) measures 28mm