Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. These mechanical movements are the original, stand by, watch movement design. They are built tough and come ready to install.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 11 3/4 Ligne or 27.0mm
- Movement 4.30mm thick
- Overall height from the bottom of the movement to the top of the hand pinion 6.0mm
- Made for skeleton style watch cases
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.35, minute .85, and sweep second .20mm
- Has 19 jewels
- Stem: SP10, Tap 10
- Mechanical must be wound regularly
- Silver plated
- Includes watch stem
- Chinese assembled
Notice: Read our return policy before purchasing this product
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement