The adhesive bonds well to crystals, glass, and even bonds glass to metal when it is exposed to daylight or an ultraviolet lamp. It comes with a fine tip that make precision applications a breeze and making bezel application simpler, faster and more efficient. One really great thing about this adhesive is that only the adhesive in the repair will cure and set up, allowing you to easily wipe the excess outside of the repair away. This high quality adhesive dries clear, and will not yellow with time and age.
- Sets up when exposed to Sunlight or under an ultra-violet lamp
- Has a fine 25awg tip for precise application
- Only cures in the repair area
- Excess adhesive wipes away easily
- Contains .10 fluid ounces (3 mL)
- Contains-methacrylate oster and acrylic acid
- 25 gauge (red) needle size: ID - 0.010" / 0.25mm | OD - 0.020" / 0.51mm
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.
Click to learn How to Replace Watch Crystals