These unfinished mineral glass crystal blanks come in various thicknesses and diameters allowing you complete freedom to cut and shape the blank until it matches the old watch crystal or the watch case. These crystals are great for watchmakers because they can be glued into most watch cases or pressure fit into most plastic watch crystal gaskets, and are long lasting. These generic mineral glass crystals can be used to replace the watch crystals of almost every name brand watch popular today, saving you time and money.
- Sold individually
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Available in 7 round thicknesses: .70, .90, 1.0, 1.1, 1.3 and 1.8mm
- Available in 5 round diameters: 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40 mm
- Available in 1 square diameter and thickness: 40.0mm x 40.0mm and 2mm thick
- Silica is used to make these crystals scratch resistant
- Made of hardened mineral glass to resist breakage and be long lasting
- Can be cut and shaped to match each specific watch case
- Crystals are flat on both sides (one domed mineral glass blank is available)
- Easily fit most watch cases with glue or pressure fitting
- Made to replace genuine watch crystals after cutting to fit
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.