These unfinished mineral glass crystal blanks come in various thicknesses allowing you complete freedom to cut and shape the blank until it matches the old watch crystal or the watch case. These crystals are great for watchmakers because they can be glued into most watch cases and you can easily cut several crystals from the 2 sheets of crystals, therefore saving time and money. These generic mineral glass crystals can be used to replace the watch crystals of almost every name brand watch popular today, saving you time and money.
- Sold in packages of 2 piece
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Available in 3 thicknesses: .80, .90, and 1.0 mm
- 4" X 2" sheets
- Can get several crystals from the 2 sheets
- Can be cut and shaped to match each specific watch case
- Crystals are flat on both sides
- Easily fit most watch cases with glue
- Replaces genuine watch crystals
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.