This tool was designed to make adjusting watch bands easy instead of being a hassle. It is an essential tool for any watchmakers bench because it makes removing pins from metal link watch bands such an easy task. The pusher pin is made of hardened tool steel that wont scratch or mar the watch band. Simply place your watch band in the opening, line the pin pusher up with the link pin and twist the screw to gentle push the link pin out of the band.
- Made of Keltec II, glass filled nylon
- Fits bands up to 21mm wide
- Includes 2 extra spacers to accommodate all bracelet sizes
- Includes 2 extra push pins
- All three pins are 0.75mm in diameter
- Product size 2.6" X 0.9" X 0.8" Inches (66 X 20 X 20mm)
- Will not scratch or mar silver or gold