This extra wide bracelet pin pusher pliers is a very efficient tool for inserting, removing and reinserting watch band pins of all watch types; especially from high end watches like Omega®, Movado®, Tag Heuer®, and Rolex®. It takes all the guess work out of adjusting watch bands. It is effortless, removing the need to pound on a band with a hammer, and risk damaging bands or watch cases. It allows you to easily remove and set watch band pins, and soon you will find that this is the only tool that you want to use to remove and insert pins. With very little effort on your part, the pin pusher pliers applies enormous pressure precisely on the band pin to effortlessly remove even the most difficult pins. The pin pusher pliers is equipped with an adjustable clamp that lets you tighten your watch band into the pliers and preventing slipping during pin removal.
- Works for bands up to 42mm in width
- Comes with 2 punches: .80 mm, 1.00 mm
- Size 6 x 4.25" inches (153 x 106mm)
- Pliers for inserting and removing Pins
- Has a steel support system that holds the watch band
- Each pin is made from tempered high speed steel
- Replacement punches, pins, and springs are available, product: 46.006.xxx
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Omega® , Movado® , Tag Heuer® , or Rolex®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.