These round mineral glass crystals are 2 mm thick, which is double the standard thickness making them excellent for waterproof diver’s watches, and domed, which is a perfect way to ensure that the hands have enough space on the dial. These crystals can be glued into most watch cases or pressure fit into most plastic watch crystal gaskets. Each crystal comes with a slightly polished bevel edge to give the watch crystal a nice finished look once it has been installed. These generic mineral glass crystals can be used to replace the watch crystals of almost every name brand diver’s watch popular today, saving you time and money.
- Sold individually
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Crystals are 2mm thick
- Available in diameters from 18mm to 45mm in half and whole sizes
- Silica is used to make these crystals scratch resistant
- Made of hardened mineral glass to resist breakage and be long lasting
- Have beveled edges
- Crystals are domed on the inside to allow more space for watch hands
- Easily fit many name brand diver’s watch cases with glue or pressure fitting
- Replaces genuine watch crystals
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.