Watch Crystal Glass Date Magnifiers Bullet or Triangular Shaped
If you have ever had trouble seeing your day or date window, the easiest way to help you see them is to glue on a glass magnifier window or lens. These bullet style are becoming the newest trend in date windows especially on the larger watches. These are triangular or bullet shaped versus the standard rectangular and round windows. With three sizes to choose from you can easily glue them on mid size to large size watches with U-V glue. U-V glue is the recommended glue as it dries clear and you can move your window around until you get it positioned over your day or date correctly before sealing the lens with the U-V light.
- Glass date magnifiers
- Available in three sizes:
- 7.0 x 6.0mm, 1.28mm thick
- 10.4 x 7.6mm, 1.42mm thick
- 11.3 x 7.0mm, 1.44mm thick
- Can be attached with UV glue as it allows you to adjust the magnifier before you dry the glue and dries clear
- Sold individually
- **Note** U-V glue not included
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.