These unfinished plastic crystal blanks come in various thicknesses allowing you complete freedom to cut and shape the blank until it matches the old watch crystal or the watch case. These crystals are great for watchmakers because they can be glued into most watch cases and because you can easily buff scratches and mars out of plastic crystals. These generic plastic crystals can be used to replace the watch crystals of almost every name brand watch popular today, saving you time and money.
- Sold individually
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Available in 3 thicknesses: .80mm, 1.25mm and 1.7 mm
- 1.5 inch square plastic crystal
- Plastic crystals come with a protective film that must be removed before cutting and setting
- Scratches can be easily buffed out of plastic crystals
- Can be cut and shaped to match each specific watch case
- Crystals are flat on both sides
- Easily fit most watch cases with glue
- Replaces genuine watch crystals
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.