Organization is key to success, using our trusted triple duty repair job envelopes you can keep track of each repair jobs deadlines, customer information, payments due, payments received, payment plans, special notes and payment type. Job envelopes are numbered to keep jobs clearly organized and allow quick access to them. This is ideal for jewelers, watchmakers or virtually any type of repair business. By using these envelopes you can quickly write up jobs for customers and give them a stub for their records and for pick-up. Each numbered envelope has two numbered detachable stubs. One for the customer and the other for filing. Envelopes are white in color and have black text. Envelopes measure 5-3/4" x 3-1/8' inches and come packaged 1,000 to a box. Consecutively numbered envelopes are available in ten numbered series starting at 1 and every increment of a thousand up to 10,000.
- White in color
- Helps you easily identify your work when you send samples or orders to your customers and for repair jobs
- Each packages contains 1000 consecutively numbered envelopes
- Lay-Away on envelope
- 3-step claim check numbering system is a foolproof system against loss
- Envelope is sealable for security
- Pack of 100
- Dimensions: 5-5/8" x 3-1/8"