Devcon High-Strength 5 Minute Epoxy 1 oz
- Buy 3 - 11 and get 5% off
- Buy 12 - 35 and get 10% off
- Buy 36 or above and get 15% off
Devcon epoxy adhesive cures and joins materials together by a chemical reaction between the resin and hardener. This reaction results in a high strength bond that is resistant to most chemicals and is 100% reactive, no solvents. Use Devcon Epoxy adhesive for household, industrial, crafts or for any job that requires a high-strength, high-quality bond that is water-proof and dries clear. This Rapid-curing, general-purpose adhesive/encapsulant which easily dispenses and mixes in seconds, dries in 15 minutes and reaches functional strength in 1 hour. Works best on metal, wood, concrete, glass, fiberglass, stone ceramics, china and much more. Devcon fast setting 5 Minute epoxy is available in a 1 oz set (total weight divided into 2 tubes). 5 Minute Epoxy sets in 5 minutes with strength up to 1,500 lbs. per square inch.
- Bonds rigid durable substrates such as metals, glass, china, stone, fiberglass ceramics, concrete and wood in all combinations
- Forms a clear hard rigid bond self leveling liquid in minutes
- Epoxy is waterproof and dries Clear
- Includes 2 bottles 1 x Epoxy and 1 x Hardener
- 2 part epoxy easily mixes to 1:1 ratio
- 5 minute working time dries in 15 minutes (cures to functional strength in 1 hour)
- 1 oz. size (Listed sizes are total weight divided into 2 tubes)
- 5 Minute Epoxy sets in 5 minutes with strength up to psi 1,500 lbs. per square inch
- Can be tinted with pigment or chalk to add color
- Contains epoxy resin and polymercaptan amines
- Product size 4.5" X 1.9" X 0.7" (112 X 51 X 17mm)
- Carefully read warning on back of package
Warning: Eye and skin irritant. Potential skin sensitizer. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid contact with eyes and skin avoid breathing vapors. Use with adequate ventilation. Wear suitable protective clothing. Do not take internally.
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.