Watch and Jewelry Epoxy 220 Amber Clear
Epoxy 220 is an amber clear glue that bonds strongly with a slow setting time. It is used to bond gem materials to metal findings as it will take a high polish for inlaying. This adhesive can be used for bonding non porous components such as metal findings, glass, china, ceramics, stone, metals, and more. Epoxy 220 has ultimate tensile strength and will resist thermal shock, making this a great adhesive to have on your jewelers bench. It Contains two 1/2 fl oz tubes.
- Amber clear adhesive
- Bonds gem materials to metal findings
- Bonds glass, china, ceramics, stone, metals, and other non porous materials
- Hardens in 1 hour, and sets up in 8 hours
- Hardens in 30 minutes with the use of a heat lamp
- Excellent tensile strength
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Two 1/2 fluid ounce tubes included
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.