This Jewelers Epoxy 330, is a clear glue that bonds quickly with a fast setting time. It can be used to bond gem materials to metal findings, and it takes a high polish for inlay. It can be used to invisibly bond glass, china, ceramics, stone, metals, and other non-porous materials. It will regularly thicken within 15 minutes and harden within 2 hours. But if used with a heat lamp, it will harden in 10 minutes. Comes with two 1/2 fl oz tubes.
- Clear adhesive
- Bonds gem materials to metal findings
- Bonds glass, china, ceramics, stone, metals, and other non porous materials
- Normally thickens within 15 minutes and hardens within 2 hours
- With a heat lamp, it hardens within ten minutes
- Two 1/2 fluid ounce tubes included
- Product size 4.6" X 1.3" X 1.2" Inches (116 X 32 X 31mm)
CAUTION: Contains amine and epoxy resins, will cause burns to skin and eyes. May cause allergic skin reactions. Use in a well ventilated area, avoid breathing vapors.
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.
Click to learn How to Replace Watch Crystals