Horotec Swiss Case Press' have a reputation of being some of the highest quality watch case tools you can buy. With steel and aluminum construction they will last a lifetime. These Delrin dies are specially made by Horotec for their case press line. The Delrin, a type of nylon, dies offer a very strong, hard, non-marring die that won't mar or scratch your watch case back or crystal. The Delrin dies are constructed with threaded brass centers so the dies easily screw onto the case press. The set includes 10 reversible dies for fitting watch bezels and 1 universal die for a total of 11. The benefit of the reversible dies is that you get 21 sizes in 11 dies. The universal die can be used for many things like pressing on and installing wristwatch case backs, uniquely shaped crystals (rectangular, square, oval, etc.), crystals with magnifiers and more. Dies come well packaged in a padded box with form fitting foam and are Swiss made.
- Cupped Dies included: 25/26mm, 27/28mm, 29/30mm, 31/32mm, 33/33.5mm, 34/34.5mm, 35/35.5, 36/36.5mm, 37/37.5mm, and 38/38.5mm
- One Universal Die included 45mm diameter
- Cupped dies are 4.5mm deep
- Threaded Dies fit Horotec Presses with 6mm threaded male post
- Dies are compatible with Bergeon 5500 case press
- Swiss made
Customers also viewed