This silicone oil is pure and synthetic; a slippery, yet tough and tacky, oil that will never crystallize or evaporate. It is highly recommended for use when lubricating fine automatic and jeweled wristwatches, meters, and other fine mechanisms. Some of the benefits of this pure silicone oil are: clear application, it is non-toxic, non-greasy, non-bioactive, it wont rancidify, it has high compressibility, dielectric strength, oxidation resistance, water repellency, and it is shearable with breakdown. It is a low viscosity oil, great for watch and clock movements. Centistokes is the measurement of viscosity.
- Operating Range: -35° F to +300° F
- It is a low viscosity oil
- High Compressibility
- High Dielectric Strength
- High Oxidation Resistance
- High Shearability with Breakdown
- High Water Repellency
- 4ml in each bottle
- Smaller the number in Centistokes, the less viscous the oil is
- Product size 2.5" X 0.7" X 0.7" Inches (63 X 18 X 18mm)
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.