This assortment is smaller than the complete watch link screw kit and only offers the most popular sizes. These threaded band screws are the standard screws that were originally used in most watches. They are threaded on one end and slotted on the other to make removing or adding links to metal watch bands an easy task for watchmakers and watch enthusiasts. With this assortment you are sure to have the right link screw on hand which makes changing the length of a metal watch band quick and easy. The only tools needed are a screwdriver to put the screw in place and some super glue (use just a dab of glue once the screw has been securely set in its threads to keep it in place).
- Screws are gold plated (yellow) and nickel plated (white)
- Come in the standard thickness of 1.2 mm
- Assortment includes the following sizes: 4 mm, 5.5 mm, 5.8 mm, 6.8 mm, 8 mm, 9.8 mm, 10.4 mm, 11.3 mm, 14.4 mm, 15.5 mm, 17 mm, and 19.5 mm
- 3 screws of each size (2 yellow, and 1 white)
- Fit both ladies and gents watch bands
- Refills available