This threaded link band screw assortment is made up of the standard screws that were originally used in most metal watch bands. These link screws are threaded on one end and slotted on the other end removing or adding links to metal watch bands an easy task for watchmakers and watch enthusiasts. The only tools you need are a screwdriver to put the screw in place and some super glue (use just a dab of glue once the screw has been securely set in its threads to keep it in place).
- Comes in the following sizes: 4.0 mm, 4.8 mm, 5.5 mm, 5.8 mm, 6.5 mm, 6.8 mm, 7.5 mm, 8.0 mm, 9.8 mm, 10.4 mm, 11.3 mm, 12.0 mm, 13.0 mm, 14.4 mm, 15.5 mm, 17.0 mm, and 19.5 mm
- Assortment comes with 4 pins of each size: 2 each or yellow and white link screws
- Comes in both gold plating and nickel plating
- 1.20 mm thickness (standard diameter size)
- Fit both ladies and gents watches
- Refills available individually